About This Course
Practicing skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing English; vocabulary and language structure; English language learning strategies; global culture; communication in daily life.
1. Students can communicate in English on an everyday basis.
2. Students can improve their English communication skills by using appropriate vocabularies and language expressions.
3. Students can apply English proficiency skills to communicate in daily life.
4. Students can use basic English grammar structures for communicative purposes in daily life.
5. Students can have global culture awareness.
Add information about the skills and knowledge students need to take this course.
Dr. Jooyin Sae-jang